Pilvia is attending and sponsoring the WorldCamp NYC 2018 “Everything WordPress” Conference. We are very excited to bring you all the latest and greatest from the world of WordPress. Are you feeling hungry for all the freshest WordPress information? Please ask us if there is something particular you would like us to ask the experts available here on your behalf! Here’s what is on the menu here:
Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Bootstrap Marketing; Getting in the Game
- Foreign Market Penetration Techniques – How to Sell Globally
- How to Use Plugins Without Breaking Your WordPress Site
- Freelance to Agency: Taking The Leap
- Fun with Forms: Conditional Logic! Dynamic Surveys! Custom PDFs!
- How to Create Accessible Websites
- Embracing Gutenberg In Existing Code
- How to Optimally Secure Your WordPress Environment
- Writers Block
- Scream and Post – Interact with RaspberryPi
- Building Powerful Websites and Web Applications with a WordPress framework (Lightning)
- Contact Forms of Great Victory (Lightning)
- Flexbox in 15 minutes (Lightning)
- Code Better Automatically (Lightning)
- Essential Steps to a Superior Page Speed Score (Lightning)
- Using The Command Line: bash & wp-cli (Lightning)
- Making Security Make Sense to Clients
- More than words: using WordPress for business, productivity, health and more
- Woo for You: Customizing WooCommerce
- Do No Evil: A Different Kind of Machine Learning
- Successes and Failures of Hiring a Remote Team of 11
- DIY Content Strategy (Workshop)
- Merging Physical and Digital Experience: Creating a Museum Video Experience with the WordPress REST API and React
- The Power of Planning: How Site Maps, Wireframes, and Functional Specs Will Make Your WordPress Projects More Effective and More Efficient.
Sunday, September 16, 2018
- How to Sail Through the Bermuda Triangle of Web Designer Hell and on to WordPress Pro
- A little accessibility goes a long way
- Building Themes: A Primer
- Gutenberg Block Building
- Getting Started with Google Analytics
- Easy Lead Generation for Web Professionals
- Effective Copywriting Tips for Better UX
- GDPR FTW, or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Privacy By Design
- Using Immersive Experiences on Your WordPress Site
- Podcasting in 3, 2, 1, Action!
- Stop Selling, Start Solving Problems
- Demystifying Web Performance Tools
- Schema Driven Interfaces
- Let’s Build a Better WordPress
- Just Press Send, Don’t Let Fear Keep You From Your Dreams
- Lessons on Building Happy Teams and Great Products
We are going to be posting on Facebook, twitter and Instagram all throughout the WordCamp NYC 2018 so please subscribe to all our channels. Next week we are going to tell you about new things we have learned, so stay tuned.
If you are on location, please come say hello!
Yours, Sami & Rami from Pilvia.